Zach has been on one lately saying the funniest things. This morning after Porter's tooth fell out he was watching him kind of funny and running his tongue over his teeth. After Porter left for school, Zach ran and got the scissors- He was going to cut out his tooth so he could be like his brother. 



I couldn't think of a better role model for Zach to have- Porter is a great kid.
Also, Zach has been really 'discovering' that boys and girls are different lately as we discuss that boys and girls shouldn't be in the bathroom at the same time. He asks me daily if I have a "weiner". This is how our conversations go- "Mom, do you have a weiner?" "No, Zach I don't."
"Show me mom" Needless to say, he doesn't get to see and I think he is frustrated by it.
"Show me mom" Needless to say, he doesn't get to see and I think he is frustrated by it.
The kicker was when last week Zach said, "Mom, why don't you ask Heavenly Father for a weiner, then you can play with it like me." Now isn't that the best. He wanted me to be as happy as he was and didn't think that was possible without a weiner. Darwin is concerned that he talks so much about it, but I assure him (and I hope I'm right) that it is just a stage he is going through. By the way- I like being a girl and wouldn't want one. :)


5 comments:
What is it with boys and their "stuff"? He will grow out of it, but I think they all keep somewhat of an obsession throughout their lives.
Do you ever wonder if they have those conversations with anyone else?? Well, now you do. And having taught pre school I can assure you it is a valid concern........sorry. It's super cute and funny though.
Sounds like when my mom decided I could no longer bathe with my brothers because I asked when I was going to grow one--definitely don't want one now! I'm glad to be a woman. :)
Great story! Maybe Freud was right.
Can I just say that is my favorite story EVER, and I am so glad you posted it! Porter is a great role model for Zach. I really am hoping that Jasmine can marry that boy someday.
Post a Comment