Well, Spring Break is at an end. To tell you the truth, I am as sad as the kids are that they are going back to school. We have really enjoyed the time off.
The kids and I went to Idaho to visit my family and had as good as time possible without Darwin there. That is one thing about being married to a Highway Patrolman- he rarely has the same days off as the kids so we have to do a lot of things without him. :(
The weather was awful. I was hoping that spring break would include some spring time temperatures while we were in Idaho. I think it snowed half of the days that we were there.
There was however a lot of time spent playing with cousins that we only see about four times a year and we got to see my brothers cat have kittens. Yes, you heard right- we watched her having kittens. Let me tell you that can bring up a whole list of questions that I didn't know that I was ready to answer. If I can figure out how, I will post some pictures of the happy event.
The kittens were born during one of the before mentioned snow storms and didn't look like they were going to make it. Now I am not a cat person, but I found myself wanting to do anything possible to make sure those cute little things made it. We brought them in the house, gave them a heating pad and warmed blankets in the microwave. Crazy huh?
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Spring Break
Posted by Sara M at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment