CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's nothing

Porter and I had some alone time this morning before the other kids woke up. I love this time to just spend some one on one time with the kids to find out what is going on in their little heads. Porter had been sitting across the room in a chair as we were talking and he finally got up and came over and gave me a big hug. He said 'This is for nothing'. For nothing? 'Yeah' he said, 'there is just no reason, just that I wanted to hug you'. I could use more reasons like that. Thanks Port.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great nothing! Hope all is going well with "firsts" since all the "lasts" have now ended! Miss you! Klem!!!

Heidi said...

I love that kid. He has the cutest face, and those eyes are to die for! He is so sweet, in a tough guy kind of way. You seriously have the cutest kids!

Stacey said...

Sara, Thanks for sending me your blog address! It's so fun to see your kids and what is going on with you family! Your kids are getting so big and are so cute! I'll have to check out Jay & Emily's blog now too. If you find any others from our college days, pass them along. I'd love to see them too. Take care & keep in touch!

Brown Family said...

Glad he gives loves for nothin'! You deserve it. :)

Felt Family said...

Sara, how fun to see your family and catch up with you a little bit. I'm glad that you visited my blog and let me know how to find you. Your kids are darling! Love, Nancy (Lindhardt) Felt