Ten years, can you believe it? Ten years as of yesterday. I worked the night shift the day before, slept until 1pm, got up and watched Darwin walk out the door a half hour later. So much for a big celebration.
I wanted to say for the record though that it has been an amazing ride with my best friend forever by my side. I sat around the table tonight while we were eating dinner and looked at my three beautiful kids and my handsome husband and thought that I am the luckiest gal in the world.
Thank you Darwin, I love you and I looking forward to the next sixty with you by my side.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Happy Anniversary
Posted by Sara M at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you spent it well. Hope you're having fun on your weekend sans kids.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are the cutest couple, and don't get me started on the kids:)
Gratulere!!!!!! I cannot believe it has been over 10 since we met--wow time flies!
Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! Time sure flies, doesn't it?!
Thanks for the great comment on my blog.
We really enjoyed getting to know you guys. I've been checking for our weekend update. Did you get pictures If i have any I can send them to you. Let me know & I can get your e-mail address from Shondell.
Sara~ Miss you! Hope all is well...Have you read Breaking Dawn yet? Probably getting ready for school! Luv Ya!
Post a Comment