CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Primary singing time

It is Zach's birthday this week and so in primary yesterday they tried to sing to him. I say tried because this is what happened---
Song leader-" Zach do you want to come up here so we can sing to you?"
Zach- just turned around and ignored her
Song leader- "Why don't you just stay right there and we will sing to you."
Zach- looked straight ahead with no expression like no one was talking to him.
The primary starts to sing.
Zach- reaches up and puts his fingers in his ears until the song is finished.

Note- he did take the birthday sucker with no problem

I asked him why he did that when he got home and he said- 'Everyone was looking at me and I don't like everyone looking at me.' Thats my Zach- lovin' every minute in the spotlight.

1 comments:

Karyn said...

That was so funny- he's such a cutie. I will miss watching him in Primary.