We have been wanting (meaning mostly me) to cut Maegan's hair and have bangs for a long time. She finally consented, it turned out so adorable that I have come out of blog hibernation to post some pictures. What do you think?
What...you cut her bangs? Maison and I are on the other debate, she wants bangs, and I absolutly refuse...Maegan's turned out cute though, what a fun change. Miss ya all...
I am a mother, wife, daughter, friend, nurse, RM and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love to read. I enjoy the outdoors and fishing. I enjoy trying new things- so pass on your great ideas and past successes
9 comments:
What? You're back! And it was worth it. She looks adorable.
What...you cut her bangs? Maison and I are on the other debate, she wants bangs, and I absolutly refuse...Maegan's turned out cute though, what a fun change. Miss ya all...
Too cute! I love it!
Very cute! She is adorable! And it's nice to see a new post on your blog too! :)
Very cute Maegan - you look adorable! Hope all is better at your house now. How is school going?
I love it! I saw her tonight at the park and she looked so cute!
She is such a cutie pants!
So cute!!!
Maegan you look great! Also, any time a need a puppy babysitter I'll call you!
Glad your back...I've missed you!
Post a Comment