Maegan and Porter were being creative in the back room and wrote a song that they performed for me and Darwin. I just had to share the lyrics they wrote (just how Maegan wrote them).
The song is called: Sinyourete by Maegan and Porter McKee
I have a Lady her name was Sinyoureta and I Loved her derley. She was so butaful. She was my life. She was my heart. She was the Butifulist. But she died and I cried.
Not to bad, don't you think. They might have future someday down the road. :) The performance entailed each of them singing a line in turn, usually with Maegan coaching Porter what his coming line would be.
They have caught a performing bug and love to put on concerts that they make tickets for and everything - Dancing and lip syncing to Hannah Montana songs. I wish they were brave enough to perform to others besides our family.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Sinyourete
Posted by Sara M at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
too too cute!
That's awsome! I tortured my brothers with the sound of music songs performed for anyone who'd watch on the front raised part of our front room fireplace. It never seemed to kill any of them, although they still complain to this day of having to sing! YOU GO MEGAN!
That is so cute! Maybe we'll be watching them perform some day. Next time you should recored it and post it on your blog.
Stacy- I wish I was tech savvy enough to say I could do that. Maybe I could learn.
I have to admit- when I was showing your mom your blog yesterday, I did not expect you to have updated things. Im so glad you are posting again. Dont stop! It will be nice for the kids to see each other this way. We will not be getting down there any time soon- or late for that matter. Im just too huge and uncomfortable. Thats funny your kids are making up songs and 'performing for you'. They come up with such crazy things.
What a great song- they could be the McKee Family Singers!
Post a Comment