I was in the bathroom tonight combing through Maegan's hair as she brushed her teeth. All of a sudden she got a strange look on her face and she paused and spit into the sink. I was surprise when I heard a clink. I looked down and she had lost a tooth.
She was even more surprised than I was. The tooth hadn't been that loose, but the new tooth was growing in behind it. Usually she has to work her loose teeth to death before they finally fall out. So, this was easy in comparison. We had quite a laugh over the whole thing.
I just hope the tooth fairy doesn't forget to come. :)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Another lost tooth
Posted by Sara M at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's always so fun when they lose more teeth! PJ is our dentist in training. He's pulled out most of his own teeth, and a couple of Tessa's as well, because I'm always afraid to pull too hard, because I don't want to hurt them.
I'm the worst Tooth Fairy! I always forget & then have to come up with something like "your head must of been to heavy for her to lift up!" Lame...
Post a Comment