Our church schedule changed to 9am which of course means that Sunday afternoon naps are back on. Yesterday we fed the kids lunch, played a game of Phase 10 Dice and then we all laid down for a little piece of heaven. At least I thought we were all going to lay down. Darwin and I both had a good nap, but the kids couldn't quite get to sleep. Well you know what happens when your sweet angels are unsupervised for an hour or so- yep, you guessed it- the candy cupboard got raided.
We were laughing about it when we were eating supper and I said I would have to put up boobytraps to keep everyone out. One of the kids said that it wouldn't work on them because they didn't have boobies. Then everyone said I don't have boobies either. Porter all of sudden perked up and said 'Wait, I do have a booby' and he lifted up his pant leg to show a big bruise. 'Oh wait' he said, 'that's an owie'. Too funny!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Boobytrap
Posted by Sara M at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hee hee hee. Funny kids.
Oh, that is too funny! Kids always keep you laughing! :)
ahhh out of the mouth of babes!
LOL! I love Sunday naps!!!
LOL- your kids are so darn funny.
Okay, your kids say the cutest things in the whole world! I love reading your post, and most the time end up, one, on the floor laughing my gutts out or two, missing you & wishing you lived closer!
Post a Comment