CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Running away from home











This actually happened last week and I have been waiting for the pictures in the camera that Darwin has had.




Porter got mad at his dad over something while I was at work and decided to run away. He packed his bag, grabbed his blanket and headed out the door. The furthest he got was across the street over by the church, but decided that was too far and settled down on the far side of our neighbors house. Darwin said he couldn't help himself and spent more time taking pictures than trying to talk Porter into coming home. The picture taking actually made matters worse and made Porter even more upset.




Well, I am happy to report that Porter didn't run away for good and was actually home and still in bed when I got home the next morning. Thanks for coming home buddy. I would have missed you big time.



6 comments:

Stacey said...

That is too funny! That's great that Darwin got pictures, so you can re-live it over and over again when Porter gets older! :) ha ha

Cherish said...

That is the cutest story! I'm glad he didn't get to far from home. Those pictures are classic!!!

One Sassy Princess said...

that is hilarious!!!!

Shondell said...

Those pictures are the best! Cute little Porter!

Heidi said...

I love that kid! I am crossing my fingers that he will be a son-in-law some day. A mom can dream:)

Alicia said...

Don't we all have to run away once in a while? I'll admit, I still do it. Although it's too much work to pack a bag, so I just grab my purse and head to Target for a couple of hours! It says a lot for you and Darwin that he didn't need to get very far before he missed it!